Team / Group Coaching
“The difference between success and failure is how you manage in the bad times.”
In addition to providing reinforcement for an existing one-on-one coaching program, team coaching can also offer a more economical stand-alone solution for larger groups. Team coaching brings colleagues together in a forum for discussion, practice and cross-pollination of insights and a ha’s. Sessions are designed to enhance the capabilities and heighten cooperation within the team, while keeping focused on team objectives. Discussions orient around common challenges or barriers, with educational content woven in through exercises and articles. Team coaching also targets feelings of isolation by providing an opportunity for group members to share their individual work situations. This fosters a high level of relatability, which in turn translates to motivation and initiative moving forward.
Program details: The 3 month group coaching program includes a 60 minute initial consultation with managers/supervisors of the group members as well as initial 30 minute discussions with each group member individually. Program also includes two 60-minute group sessions per month for three months.
Please contact Citrus for team program fees.
All coaching sessions are completely confidential. Citrus understands that during coaching sessions, employees may reveal business plans, customer information, financial information, personal information and other proprietary information. Nothing will be disclosed to a third party at any time.
Coaching relationships are dynamic and flexible and tailored for each individual client to ensure desired results are achieved. Both parties agree to be open and forthright with one another about the relationship throughout the contract period. If at any time an employee feels that the relationship is not providing value, it will be their responsibility to provide clear feedback to the coach for a re-design of the relationship.
How business coaching benefits your organization
- Increased initiative, empowerment, engagement and overall productivity and performance
- Increased positivity, creativity and collaboration
- Decreased stress and increased job satisfaction
- Greater clarity and focus around larger company vision
- Requirement for less supervision or hand-holding
- Improved relationships with other employees
- More flexibility with perspectives or ways of viewing situations
- Problem reporting shifts to problem-solving
- Coaching development positively impacts surrounding employees